Peterborough News and Events
Planning your Peterborough trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Peterborough such as events and attractions, to make your Peterborough visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Peterborough, you’ll find everything you need for your Peterborough holiday on Whats On in Peterborough.com. Our What’s On Peterborough guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Peterborough – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Peterborough by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's On in Peterborough. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Local Peterborough News
The hospitality industry in Peterborough has been hard hit by the pandemic in many ways, not least having sufficient staff to get back to full capacity. Peterborough Telegraph…
More than half the adults in two Peterborough neighbourhoods are yet to have their first COVID vaccination jab. Peterborough Telegraph…
The sacrifices of those who fought in the Battle of Britain were remembered in a parade held by RAF Wittering in Stamford at the weekend. Peterborough Telegraph…
Can you help out photographer Chris Porsz with some information about the shops in the pictures? Peterborough Telegraph…
Five Peterborough neighbourhoods have now seen more than eight out of 10 adults receive both doses of a COVID vaccination. Peterborough Telegraph…
COVID case rates have risen in Peterborough in recent days, with 12 areas showing a rise in cases while ten areas saw a drop. Peterborough Telegraph…
1 2 3 … 27 Next »
- Good Morning Peterborough: Fueling the media and moving marketsby John Baker on September 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
Good Monday morning - hope you have enough fuel for the week ahead, and you can take that any way you please.
- Driver faces disqualification after Renault van accidentby John Baker on September 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
A motorist who failed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Monday faces being disqualified.
- Peterborough teens 'want more to be done' to promote jab uptakeby Shariqua Ahmed on September 26, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Covid-jabbed Peterborough teenagers want young people to “do the right thing” and take the vaccine.
- New IoD mastermind event will help businessesby John Baker on September 26, 2021 at 12:30 pm
A new mastermind event is being held to help support businesses and share ideas.
- Peterborough's King's school wins national maths prizeby Shariqua Ahmed on September 26, 2021 at 10:30 am
Peterborough’s King’s (The Cathedral) school has beaten over 500 schools to win a national maths prize.
- 14 Peterborough restaurants and pubs looking for staffby Brad Barnes on September 27, 2021 at 6:15 am
The hospitality industry in Peterborough has been hard hit by the pandemic in many ways, not least having sufficient staff to get back to full capacity.
- Peterborough’s director of public health urges caution as city COVID rate dipped below UK rate for first time in monthsby Stephen Briggs on September 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
Peterborough’s director of public health has urged residents to remain cautious after the city’s COVID case rate dipped below the UK mark for the first time in months.
- Scores of sole traders voice interest in joining Peterborough Beales department storeby Paul Grinnell on September 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
About 80 home-based crafts people have expressed an interest in becoming part of a Peterborough department store’s new Market Place.
- Protesters hold rally to save 600-year-old oak tree in Peterboroughby Ben Jones on September 27, 2021 at 4:59 am
Protesters have held a rally in their bid to stop a 600-year-old oak tree in Peterborough from being felled.
- Carers of vulnerable people in Peterborough waiting longer for permission to take controlby By Andy Hubbert on September 27, 2021 at 4:56 am
Vulnerable people in Peterborough are having to wait longer for applications from carers to make decisions on their behalf, figures show, with one person left in limbo for months.